This is the email that was sent out last night. Read it to find out how to register and pay for it, setting up tables and dress code.
Regardless if you are or aren’t attending, please let us know before Friday 18th April, so we can take you off the list and you won’t be receiving additional emails. Just reply to the email sent to you or send your email to Maria.
26.2 RRC Awards Night Invitation – Saturday 10th May
We would like to invite you to the 26.2 RRC Awards Dinner on Saturday 10th May at the Holiday Inn (Portsmouth Road, Surbiton, KT6 5QQ).
It promises to be a great night out and will include dinner, drinks, awards, music and dance… for those who dare!
Please let us know if you can or can’t make it by replying to this email before Friday 18th April.
If you are attending, please complete the details below:
– Name and last name:
– Partner’s name (if applicable):
– Dietary requirements:
– Payment option (see below):
The cost per ticket is £30 and you can pay by:
– bank transfer to 26.2 RRC, Barclays, Sort Code 20-84-17, Account Number 00897302 (ref. YOUR NAME)
– sending a cheque payable to “26.2 RRC” to: Kate Hancock, 9 Garside Court, 10 Southcott Road, Teddington, TW11 0BZ (write your name at the back)
– cash: hand over to Kate Hancock, Maria Cenalmor or Natalie Warren.
Maximum of 10 people per table. Please submit the attached form and include your name and guest names if you have a preference, or print it and hand over to one of us.
Please note that dress code is smart casual, no jeans or trainers.
We look forward to seeing you.
Kate, Maria and Natalie