For anyone wishing to purchase club kit this week, including the training tops that have recently arrived you can now also use PayPal along with traditional methods such as cash/cheque/bank tranfer.
To pay for club kit via PayPal:
- Use the menu items below to add items to your shopping cart, which will open in a new browser tab/window.
- To order multiple items of the same type (e.g. 4x beanie hats) either add them multiple times to the shopping cart or adjust the “quantity” in the shopping cart window.
- Once you are ready to place your order, click the “Checkout with PayPal” button.
- You will then be taken to the PayPal website to complete the secure transaction between your PayPal account and the 26.2 RRC PayPal account.
- Note: You may get a “404 error” when Paypal attempts to return to the 26.2 website after placing your order – this is ok. You will get an email receipt from PayPal confirming your payment went through ok.
Important points to note:
- All items will need to be collected from Greg Whiteman at Surbiton Racket and Fitness Club. No items will be posted to you.
- We cannot guarantee that all sizes are in stock. If you are not prepared to pay then possibly wait a while before receiving your items(s) then please email Greg to check stock availability before ordering.
Standard 26.2 RRC kit:
The following “26.2 RRC” items are in club colours of blue with red/white diagonal stripes. The hi-viz vests/bibs are commercially produced with reflective stripes. Note that beanie hats and hi-viz vests/bibs are “one size fits all”.