Captains BBQ – Weather Alert

Captains BBQ Update – Cancelled

 

With very heavy rain forecast for most of today a decision on whether or not we will go ahead with the Captains BBQ will be made around 11am. We don’t see much point in going ahead with it should the heavens open as forecast but we will try and make suitable alternative arrangements if possible.

 

Updated at 11:10am

 

OK so we think it goes without saying that it would be pretty pointless to even attempt today’s BBQ, even if it stopped raining now the ground would be soaked through.

What we propose is to meet at the club for a few drinks which SRFC are more then happy for us to do from around 12:30 onwards and if it is possible we will try and BBQ some of the food at the club but we are waiting on a decision from the club management as to whether or not we can do that.

It would be nice to see as many of you who can possibly make it for a drink or two and we can have a good moan about the weather as we Brits do best!