Well it appears that running events can be like buses, you wait ages for one and loads come along together. June is certainly going to be one of those months so get out your diaries and get booking the following dates so you don’t end up doing something silly like booking yourself in to do something else!
- Sunday 1st June – Dorking 10 – Not a Grand Prix this year but always a good race and entries will close on Friday 30th May for those wishing to enter
- Wednesday 4th June – Grand Prix #1 – Club Mile (Championship Race) at Kingsmeadow
- Tuesday 17th June – Horton Park Relays – Volunteers and runners needed from 7pm
- Thursday 19th June – Mob Match #1 – Collingwood & Sutton at Croygas in Wallington from 7pm with food afterwards
- Sunday 22nd June – Grand Prix #2 – Richmond 10K – Entries close at noon on 20th June
- Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th June – Endure 24 – One place remaining so please speak with Kevin Furlong if interested
With so much going on during June it would be easy to lose track so we will also ensure that the events calendar is also up to date with the various items.
For those planning on taking part in the club mile please had over to the forums -> here <- to let Libby and Richard know you are planning on either taking part or volunteering if you are not running.
If you are available to run or help out at Horton Relays please post up -> here <-
If you are planning on taking part in our first Mob match against Collingwood and Sutton please post up -> here <- also stating if you would like curry afterwards