Welcome to our public forum!

Welcome to 26.2 Road Runners! Forums Public Forum Welcome to our public forum!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Kirk 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Web Admin
    Web Admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to 26.2 Road Runners Club! If you have any questions about our club, please use this forum to contact us. Alternatively you can also use our contact form. Someone from the club will reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks, 26.2 RRC

Jane Crowther

Hello, I would like to come and give your beginners night a go next Monday evening. Do you meet anywhere specific at the sports club? Many thanks

Richard Kirk
    Keymaster

Hi Jane,

Thanks for getting in touch. We meet just outside the main entrance door of the Surbiton Racket and Fitness Club. If you arrive at 7pm you will see lots of runners starting to assemble. Please ask anyone to point out a member of the committee or our captain, Kev Stone. They will be able to talk to you about the runs for the night and tell you more about the club.

The runs on Monday are typically 4 miles or more with a range of paces. If you are not comfortable running this distance, please get in touch using our contact form () and we can help you out.

Thanks,

Rich

Jeremy Maccelari

Hi there.

I have recently joined 26.2. How do I obtain a login?

Thanks.

Richard Kirk
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

When your membership is processed by the membership secretary they will create a website login for you. As we are in the process of changing membership secretary there may be a bit of delay on this but I will follow up with them so that we can get you set up as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Rich

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Surbiton's friendly running club. Open to runners of all standards, fast or slow. We participate in local races of all distances.