Following a fantastic start to the Grand Prix season with a record attendance at the Claygate Country 5 and Club Mile Championship, I am delighted to announce the final 3 races of the 2017/18 season.
With the days shortening and the weather turning, what better way to motivate yourself towards new goals and great achievements by participating in this year’s Grand Prix races.
- GP4 – Reigate half marathon – Sunday 17th September 2017 (Discount available – see Grand Prix page for code) – online entries close on 10th September (no on the day entries)
- GP5 – Titsey Trail 10k – Sunday 1st October 2017 – likely to sellout in the next couple of weeks, enter soon!
- GP6 – Surrey League Cross Country – Saturday 14th October 2017
- GP7 – Second Sunday 5 – Sunday 12th November 2017
- GP8 – Kingston 10k – Sunday 26th November 2017 (including 10k championship)
- GP9 – Hogs Back – Sunday 10th December 2017 (Discount available – see Grand Prix page for code)
- GP10 – Dulwich parkrun – Saturday 20th January 2018 (including 5k championship)
- GP11 – Fleet Half Marathon – Sunday 18th March 2018 (including half marathon championship)
- GP12 – Maidenhead Easter 10 – Friday 30th March 2018 (including 10 mile championship)
More details including how to enter each are on the Grand Prix pages. This page also includes details of the discounts available. The latest Grand Prix results tables have been updated are available for viewing.