River Relays are taking place this weekend. All runners taking part should have received details about which team they are in and which stage they are running.
- Race numbers are being distributed before the event. If you have not received yours please check your emails which have details about how we can arrange collection.
- If you still do not have transport organised, please let us know as soon as possible and we can help arrange for you.
- Ensure you are in your club vest and bring your own safety pins.
- Familiarise yourself with your leg and print out a copy of the route map.
- Leg 1 starts at 9am on Sunday. We advise arriving at the start by 8:30am. For legs 2-5, we will leave it up to you to talk to your fellow teammates and work out what time you need to be at the start of your leg.
- If you can make it to the finish at the Hawker Centre to cheer in the final leg runners, there is a post-race cash BBQ or you can bring a picnic and enjoy the atmosphere and presentation ceremony.