Now that I have qualified as a nutritional therapist I have started running weight loss classes. Would anyone like to join a class or have a friend who might like to join? I have places for the next two courses starting on Thursday 19th April and Tuesday 24th April, respectively. Classes are held fortnightly from 7-9 pm.
The classes consist of a 12-week programme run in small groups so that everyone gets support and encouragement from each other. The programme aims to teach healthy eating and lifestyle habits that helps you to lose weight naturally and keep it off! As well as nutritional help we focus on setting realistic goals and keeping motivated.
If you are interested please contact me at carmela [ at ] nourishyourself.org [ dot ] uk.
The course outline is set out below:
- To change your eating habits for good to support weight management without dieting
- To provide a supportive group environment to help you achieve your goals
Course content includes:
- Weight monitoring as well as body fat & muscle mass (doesn’t have to be shared with group)
- Goal setting
- Blood sugar balance (one of the most important things you can learn about controlling weight)
- Food combining
- Portion control
- Insight into cravings and physiological reasons behind them
- Other underlying causes of weight gain
- Exercise – what type of exercise to do to support weight loss
- Tackling individual problems
- Meal and snack ideas and recipes
- Tips for boosting metabolism
- Information pack with reference materials to support your weight management goals
Also includes private facebook page for continuing support from me, the instructor, and other members of your group.
The cost of the whole programme is £80. If you are a member of 26.2 I will give you a £20 discount.