The December handicap saw 38 members complete the two lap course of Berrylands. On his fifth handicap appearance, David Coleman set a new PB to be first over the line with an elapsed time of 38:07 (actual: 22:57). Fastest time on the evening went to Ben Chown (16:19), narrowly missing the course record by three seconds. Daisy Street was the quickest female on the night in 21:54.
After six races, Chris Dormer has a comfortable lead at the top of the table, despite missing the August race (143pts), with Graeme Maisey (125pts) and Steve Back (123pts) heading up the chasing pack.
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Bev know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- Be mindful of the residents on The Byeways and keep noise to a minimum.
- With the nights now closing in, for your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂