I know that most of you are very excited about cross-country on Saturday (its only 2 more sleeps!) but believe it or not there are a few members who are still deciding whether to come or not. Here’s five more reasons why to come:
1. We won last time so come along and be part of a winning team!
2. There are no hills at Roundshaw.
3. The girls have no fixture so there will be loads of them there to cheer us on.
4. Taking part counts towards the club marathon ballot.
5. Its the last one this year!
So please come along, especially if you’ve never done xc before. Its good muddy fun and a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Directions are on the club website or be at the club at 1pm. We will be meeting in the New Prince at 6.30pm for the post-race analysis so please come along. All are welcome!