August’s club handicap saw a record turnout of 63 runners completing the 3 mile, 2 lap circuit of Berrylands. Daniel Clark was first past the post, closely followed by David Coleman, on only his 3rd appearance. Joseph Gonzalez recorded the fastest time of the evening with a very respectable 17:32.
As the competition moves into the second fixture, of season, will Daniel maintain his winning start or will somebody else challenge him for the lead?
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending tomorrow evening we would ask that:
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late message either Steve Ramek or myself in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum.
- If you are unable to run but can help out please make yourself known to the handicap organisers
- As the evenings draw in, please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP and perhaps bring a headtorch as the light will be fading towards the end of the run.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂