The March club handicap saw a smaller than usual field with 30 participants. Ed Rowland was first over the line with the clock striking 38:48. The fastest time on the evening was by Ben Chown in 17:14. Daisy Street was the fastest female on the night, finishing in 22:17.
Ahead of the penultimate race of the season John Reardon (194pts) holds onto top position, with the chasing pack led by Bri Merritt (183pts) and Steve Back (180pts), with Mark Cannings now demoted to 4th (179pts). Vicky Gardner leads the women’s charge in 5th overall (165pts).
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Steve Ramek, Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late, send a message to Steve Ramek or myself in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum
- Despite the lighter evenings, for your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂