The December club handicap saw 48 runners completing the 2 lap circuit of Berrylands, including 2 debutants. Welcome to first timers Kate Hancock and Jonathan Lush. The fastest time of the evening was clocked by Dmitry Selemir in 18:43. Carla Cotton was the fastest female on the night finishing in 22:01.
At the half-way point in the season, John Reardon (139pts) remains at the top of the table, with Mark Cannings (134pts) hot on his heels. Yaz Ladwa (120pts) has stormed up the table and now sits in the bronze medal position.
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Steve Ramek, Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late, send a message to Steve Ramek or myself in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum
- For your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP and suggest bring a head-torch to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂