The April club handicap saw 24 runners completing the 2 lap circuit of Berrylands. Rosie Watts was first over the line with an actual time of 23:39. The fastest time on the evening was set by Ben Chown in a new course record time of 16:26. Daisy Street was the fastest female on the night, finishing in 21:19.
Now onto the final race of the season with John Reardon (215pts) holding onto the top position by a nail-biting 1 point from Steve Back (214pts). Bronze medal position is currently held by Bri Merritt (203pts), with wife Vicky Gardner moving up to 4th (189pts), pushing Mark Cannings further down the table into 5th (184pts).
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Steve Ramek, Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late, send a message to Steve Ramek or myself in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum
- Despite the lighter evenings, for your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂