If a situation arises whereby a Member needs to have their emergency contact notifed because of, say for an example, they’ve been hit by a car and been taken to hospital, the following procedure needs to be undertaken.
- Notify a Committee Member
- If you are a Committee Member, then the following needs to be done
- Get to a PC with internet Access –
- Go to http://www.26point2.co.uk/administrator and log in.
- Along the top Find the “Components” menu item and click “Community Builder”
- Click on “User Management” There will then be displayed a list of current Members, use the search box (top right) to find the required Member and click on their Name.
- Click on the Tab called “Emergency Contact” and their details will be displayed.