October’s club handicap saw 56 runners completing the 2 lap circuit of Berrylands. Welcome to first timers Amber Marriot, Max Riley, Katie Bebbington, Maria Higgins, and Tony Ruff. Joseph Gonzalez once again clocked the fastest time of the evening, shaving a few more seconds off his PB with a blistering 17:14. Victoria Haslam was the fastest female, recording her fastest time on the course for over 2 years with 20:30.
As the competition moves into the fourth fixture of season, Daniel Clark (94pts) leads Richard Hall (90pts) by 4 points, with Ed Rowland (81pts) holding off the chasing pack 9 points adrift in 3rd.
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending tomorrow evening we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Steve Ramek, Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late message Steve Ramek in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum
- For your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP and suggest bring a head-torch to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂