September’s club handicap saw another record turnout with 68 runners completing the 3 mile, 2 lap circuit of Berrylands. Welcome to first timer Alessandra Maina who under-estimated her speed and was first past the post on the night finishing in 29:10. Joseph Gonzalez improved on his previous best to record the fastest time of the evening with 17:22.
As the competition moves into the third fixture of season, Daniel Clark and Richard Hall are tied at the top of the table with 64 points each, closely followed by Lorenzo Valfre 4 points adrift.
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending tomorrow evening we would ask that:
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late message Steve Ramek in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum.
- If you are unable to run but can help out please make yourself known to the handicap organisers
- For your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP and suggest bring a head-torch to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂