The February club handicap saw 39 runners completing the 2 lap circuit of Berrylands, with Bev Gow first past the post, enjoying her fifth outing of the season. The fastest time of the evening was clocked by Ben Chown in 17:48, a new pb. Laura Hooke was the fastest female on the night, finishing in 22:35.
Moving into Spring, and with 3 races remaining, John Reardon (189pts) remains in the gold medal position, with Mark Cannings (165pts) holding onto silver. Bri Merritt has leap-frogged Richard Hall into the final podium position (155pts). All to play for still with only 35pts between 3rd and 10th.
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Steve Ramek, Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start at 7:30pm.
- If you are running late, send a message to Steve Ramek or myself in advance to register – this helps alleviate last minute panic trying to sign-in runners at the start line.
- Be mindful of the residents and keep noise to a minimum
- For your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP and suggest bring a head-torch to ensure you are visible to other pavement/road users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening 🙂