The February handicap saw 33 members complete the two lap course of Berrylands. Laura Humphrey was first across the line (actual 29:25 / recorded 37:55), followed by Ross Lane and Kirsty Lombard. Former Chairman Joe Chang recorded the fastest time on the night (18:15), closely followed by our leading lady, Erica Golland, once again improving on her previous best to finish in a very speedy 18:37.
As the season enters its final stages, Chris Dormer still holds onto his lead (198pts). Graeme Maisey reduced the deficit to 15pts, sitting on (183pts), and Aron Sibley completes the podium positions with another strong run (175pts). Rike Jones (9th) is the leading female (132pts).
For full details of last months’ times, positions and this months start times, see the full handicap database for this season –> here <-
For those of you attending we kindly ask you to note the following:
- If you are able to volunteer please let Bev or myself know in advance. We are always grateful for an extra pair of hands.
- Please arrive in good time to register as we will be leaving the club at 7:15pm prompt in order to start the handicap at 7:30pm.
- Be mindful of the residents on The Byeways and keep noise to a minimum.
- For your own safety please wear a BRIGHT REFLECTIVE TOP to ensure you are visible to other road/pavement users.
- Last but not least, have fun and enjoy the evening.