Due to recent events it is of course not possible for the Imber Court relays to take place this year.
However, we are pleased to confirm that we will be hosting the 26.2 Virtual Imber Court relays and we would like to invite all of our members to take part in the event.
Teams do not need to be decided in advance – these will be decided based on recorded times submitted. All teams will be of four people.
The following categories will be in place:
– Men’s open
– Ladies open
– Men’s veteran (over 40)
– Women’s veteran (over 35)
– Juniors school year six (age 11) and under
– Juniors school year seven up to and including age 15
You will note that this year we are allowing juniors to participate for the first time. Please ensure that juniors are properly supervised by an adult when recording their runs!
The following rules will be in place:
– 3km to be run between 7pm on Tuesday 23 June and 7pm on Thursday 25 June;
– Runs can be run wherever you like but should start and finish in the same location;
– Runners should adhere to appropriate health and safety and social distancing rules;
– Times will be based on the “elapsed time” rather than “moving time” (this should be clearly shown on your submitted activity).
Registration and Results
Registration and results are all via Open Track. You will hopefully become used to this system when you compete in the Parkland relays the week before! Please register for the event in advance and submit your time by 8pm on Friday 26 June.
Results will be announced via a Zoom call on Monday 29 June at 8pm. Details as follows:
Please let Laura Griffin know if you have any questions.